Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fall is Here

I love fall, it is truly my favorite time of the year. The kids have already decorated the house for Halloween and today we are off to the pumpkin patch to buy our pumpkins. It is also a busy time for MAD Stitches because I am getting ready for Holiday Craft Shows, sewing up stock and I have a new project going on. I am trying to find a balance between working on MAD Stitches and motherhood--it is tough. The challenge is that there are days I have blocked out to work on MAD stuff and it is always tempting to want to do stuff for the kids or housework. BUT if I don't do MAD stuff--it will not get done, so that keeps me motivated.
Anyway, I am adding some new apron styles to my holiday table this year including a Mommy Apron a vinyl backed art smock. I will be in the studio all week sewing them up and I will post pictures soon.

Enjoy this beautiful fall day!

No comments:

Post a Comment