Monday, October 27, 2008

So Many Stories


So, still working on the studio and it is really coming a long. We are converting our dinning room into an addional space of of the studio for cutting and fabric storage. Our china cabinet is now my offical storage unit for fabric! It is an old 18th century dishrack which works very well for a rolled up fabric stash. As I was putting them away last night, each fabric brought back so many memories of things that I have sewn and loved or have been utter disasters! Fabrics that I bought just because I loved the pattern, but have yet to make something out of. And seeing it all together, I can really see a common theme of colors and textures I seem to LOVE. Pinks/reds and browns. There is a lot of blue in there too. Here is a picture of the stash--I am so glad I did it because it is very inspiring to be around so much beautifully crafted fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment