Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I HAVE SOME TALENTED FRIENDS



Dear friends are the best. I have been fortunate these past few years to be part of an amazing moms group--the Hairspray Moms. Some force beyond me five years ago knew I would need to know, lean on and learn from these women. After Beech was released from the hospital where he spent almost 6 months, we were sent to do as many mommy and me classes as possible. On our first class we went to Gymboree and there were the Hairspray Moms doing a mommy and me gym class. Since I had missed out on the first few months of mommy and me classes and mom's groups--I don't think it was an accident that I met these gals. I think it was my carma--it knew that I deserved to meet these wonderful, amazing and truly fabulouse women. I had been through so much with Beech and had not had the time or supportive environment to learn about being a new mom. Well--I was able to watch and learn from the best after I met these gals.

Anyway, it has now been five years and we are all a bit older, wiser and still great friends. And that brings me to this darling little felt clip that Annie Pants is wearing. It was made by one of my dear, dear friends and fellow HSM, Felicia. She makes these adorable little pretties for Mrs. Cayce--her little ADORABLE girl(...and she really is...dimples and all!!!) Anyway, Annie LOVES it and it was so sweet when Cayce gave it to her. She got to help her mommy make it and carry around her moms sewing bag. Felicia is one of my Ya, Ya's and I know that we will always know each other...why do I know this...well because I have learned so much from her over the years. I really admire her and how much effort and care she puts into parenting her kids. --and I have learned so much about parenting from how effortless and easy she makes it look...and well I value how fortunate I am to know her. So Feleesh...Annie and I just adore her new hair pretty!! THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment