Sunday, November 1, 2009

Little Wonders Vendor Event






A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to be a vendor at an All Schools Meeting in San Mateo through my daughters school. It was really neat because I was able to see another side to fellow parents at the school who were also vendors. Some of the booths included handmade clips, outdoor adventures for little ones, a portrait photographer, and books. It was a wonderful way to network about your buisness and find out about other parents buisnesses.

Isabelle and her daughter Ashliegh from Too Cute in Burlingame worked the MAD Stitches booth with me. Isabell brought ponchos by Skipping Hippos and I had the Annie Maude and Vivan Elizabeth aprons on display. It was a lot of fun. I also learned a lot about setting up my craft booth. Although the flowers and stacks of fabric were pretty--I think I should have spent more time on displaying the aprons better. I think people struggled with the small stands I had and lack of size dividers. Anyway--it was a great opportunity to network and get the aprons out there and meet other parents with buisnesses. Here are a few pix from the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment