Saturday, August 28, 2010

Feelin Good and Good Friends

We are wrapping up summer. I am feeling much better. I am also noticing how much work Dr. S did on my face because I am feeling much better in general and my face is not sagging as much on the left, I am guessing that was because of the cyst. I had noticed it sagging more about a year ago, but I had no idea why. Anyway, I am also seeing the grafts that  he did on my lip. I still can't feel my upper lip, part of my cheek and my left eye (which makes doing my make up so funny) but I can see my lips are fuller and more even(something that usually bothers me a lot) I don't know if it is the grafts of bone or tissue or injections that is doing it, but either way---I am happy!
This is a self portrait taken from the left. Since my cleft is on the left, this is the side I do not like to take pictures from--ever. However, this is the best and most even my lips have ever looked :)

My dearest pal from accross the pond has been visiting too. Her last visit was when I got married, she crossed the pond to be one of my bridesmaids.

She is as stunning inside as she is out!

I got to meet her two little boys--Felix and Gabriel, they are adorable, polite and funny as all get out!



We had a whirl wind time--not enough time together, but I am hoping that I can take my little family back to England next summer to see them. Since I grew up between here and Sheffield--all of my family is there including my Shells and I need to cross the pond next time! --I will miss her...very much

No comments:

Post a Comment