Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Snowy New Years Eve






Today we spent the day in the snow. It was wonderful to see the kids enjoying playing in the snow and sledding. My daughter Annie is now 2.5 years old and she really got the sledding thing. She will be my little dare devil I am sure! Anyway, it was a beautiful, sunny, crisp winter day and we all had a ball playing in the snow.

This is our 19th New Years eve for my husband and I. Looking back, it is hard to believe there was a time where we rang in the new years until all hours of the night with friends. And now tonight we spent the evening doing puzzles and eating spagetti with the kids!--it was pretty cool! Welcome 2010--this post is dedicated to my wonderful husband and best friend who I just adore! Thanks for 19 great years...

No comments:

Post a Comment