Thursday, April 15, 2010

Better Balancing Today


Just a quick post. I was able to make it back into my studio today to work on some aprons and re-take some pictures. It was a wonderful place to retreat to since I was lost in thought about my little boy who I feel really disconnected from. He is changing, no longer my preschooler. He now attends elementary school and I feel I need some direction...perhaps from a parenting class or book. I started reading, "The Wonder of Boys" by Michael Gurian today hoping that I will get some good insight about where his little mind is at and how I can understand him more. Anyway it was a pleasure to be able to escape into my little sewing studio as a distraction from my other job of being Beech and Annie's momma. Here are some new pictures that I took of the Alexander Henry, Juicy Lemons Pinafore and half apron--in a big sister/little sister set.

No comments:

Post a Comment