Saturday, April 17, 2010

Getting Ready for Spring Craft Shows



I am starting to get ready to do a few craft shows in the next few months. I am trying to collect some new accessories for my table displays. It is really fun to hunt for some pretty spring trinkets. I will be doing a craft show on May 1st for the BMC Flea Market. I am really excited because I used to be a BMC mom and they are a lot of fun to hang out with. I think I want my table displays for this Flea market and other craft shows to be reflective of spring--lots of color, flowers, pretty containers and birds. Here are a few little display ideas I was playing around with today for storage on my tables. --I am just so excited spring is here.



I will also be doing a few fairs in Calaveras County this summer, in Murphys. It is a darling little town and I decided that I wanted a new form of transportation to get around town. So, I used some birthday money that my dad gave me and kicked it up old school--I bought a Schwin cruiser bike. I hope to have lots of lovely bike rides this summer into town to man my craft tables and to simply go get coffee and curl up with a book. Here is a picture of my new bike---ain't she a beaute!

1 comment:

  1. Which Murphy's shows are you doing and who are you in contact with because for growing up there, I can't for the life of me find anything about when the fairs are and who to sign up with! what a lovely bike!

    ReplyDelete