Saturday, June 26, 2010

Just Popping In...

It has been a big week around here. I am still Blog hopping and loving every minute of musing through all of the wonderful blogs Karen Valentine was kind enough to host at her second annual blog party. Kiddos are on summer vacation, so I am officially living in my car as a sahm/taxi driver taking them to different activities. I am also working madly on MAD Stitches stuff. Still cleaning up pockets and doing lots of finishing work on a new batch. This one is full of cherries, lemons and yummy cupcakes. I have spent the last few days taking some shots of them. My two little models Annie and Daniella(my newest addition to MS) were kind enough to let me take a few pics of them in the sample aprons.
Here is how some of those came out...and what a difference a year makes. Daniella age 4years old was super cooperative. My little Annie was like a moving target and most of my pics of her came out blurry! But, it was fun and we had a lot of laughs. They both shook me down for a new apron and piece of candy as their payment. Ok, well I have more to report, but I am pooped and so I am going to call it a night. Have a lovely weekend and enjoy the lovely sunshine tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment