Monday, June 28, 2010

A little of This and A Little of That

We had a lovely and very busy weekend. It went something like this...
Birthday party and park...Happy Birthday Ben!
Nap time/mommy work time. I worked on lots of little loose ends for MAD. Aprons, labels, photos, editing, book keeping...
these are some new aprons and pics...still trying to find the best photo spot and time...
oh and on friday night, we went out on a date.. My mom babysat Annie. Beech went on a sleepover and we went to Thai and shopping..it was nice. Sunday is family day.  I got up early, packaged and labled more aprons. Delivered them(yay).  Then we went berry picking with the kids out at the coast, did water play in the yard and then had our folks over fory our regular sunday dinner. Here are some berry picking pics
As we were berry picking, I looked back at my little family down one of the beautifully colored rows of olliberry vines and literally though...that is my little family and I was just so grateful for them.

2 comments:

  1. Your aprons are just delightful - your fabric choices are jsut perfect! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little family and my little family should get together some time. :)

    ReplyDelete