Saturday, June 5, 2010

TWWWIRRELLLING

Just a quick post about twirling. My little Annie announced the other day that "she NEEDED to twirl..." and her little voice was all in a panic. Lucky for me I have some very creative facebook pals who put me onto some great tutu making websites--I will post the links tomorrow. So, I went to Joannes and purchased some tulle...now that is a fun isle! Then, I spent about an hour constructing this little tutu. I used fine, shimmery tulle in two shades of pink and adorned it with some pinks silk ribbon. She has spent the last few days dawning her crown and tutu to "twwwirrreeel" (as she calls it) while listening to the Nutcracker. Thanks to Sara Elderage of Paisleys Closet and Felicia, one of my closest pals and fellow HSM's--I made this little girl so happy! Thanks guys

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vanessa,
    I'm glad I was able to find you. You didn't leave a direst blog link, and I don't know if you know this or not, but your profile is not available to view. This means that when you leave a comment, a person cannot just click on your name and follow you back to your blog. That's not good if you want people to come over and visit!!! Check it out... you probably want to fix that. Anyway, I signed you up for the party, so now you will have a slew of visitors!!! If you have any questions just let me know!!!
    xo,
    Karen
    Mt Desert Cottage
    valentine Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vanessa, me again... I'm having a problem. When I add your blog address into the blogroll, it shows the name of your blog to be Hunt, Gather , Stitch... which wouldn't be a problem except that when I click on the link.. it should still take me to your mad stitches address, and it is showing that this blog doesn't exist. I have no idea why it's doing that. I tried addingthe link several times... So, you aren't on the list. :(
    If you can figure out what's wrong let me know....

    Karen

    ReplyDelete