Tuesday, May 18, 2010

MAKERS

just a quick check in as I take a break from sewing aprons for MAKERS fair http://www.makerfaire.com/ this weekend at the san mateo expo center. If you have never been, it is time to go. The theme this year is Young Inventors. It is a mix of crafters, inventors, software experts...you name it. There are crafters of all sorts creating treasures out of recycled charms, repurposed sweaters, silk screened tees, handmade purses and cosmetic bags and...as if that is not enough... there are robotic cupcakes rolling around. --It is so neat. Last year when I went, I milled around in awe of all of the different types of talented people there. How they had found so many different ways to craft and create.



Anyway, this year I get the honor being among those crafters. I get to see what new creations they will put in their booths and MAD Stitches will be there with a booth, some aprons and hopefully a new Mommy Apron.

                                                                     Coming Soon....


 So...back to work I go---

3 comments:

  1. oooohhh! I love the mommy apron. Put an order in for me please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want me a mommy apron too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Vaness. Love the product and the concept. I wanted to reintroduce myself. I"m Bev Ludlow and I talked with you at the Makers Fair about my web site www.craftersofcalifornia.com. I hope you will check out the site, and decide to join in. Should be beneficial to all of us. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete