Sunday, May 2, 2010

Off to bed...



Just a quick check in. It has been a long, long day. I went to bed at 3:30am last night after finishing my last stack of aprons for BMC's First Annual Flea Market. Set up was at 7:30am, but I did not get there until 8..with coffee in hand, of course. I had a small table, but it was enough.I had a few new apron styles to display and I had a chance to test my new packaging. As I sold aprons, I was reminded again why I sew---so I can make donations from sewing my aprons. It also helped to be there because it took my mind off of yesterdays doctors appointment. So, for today, being there selling apron to make a difference was just where I needed to be. --Especially, since my dear friend Isabelle came to hang out with me too.






















So now I am off to bed, so tired. It has been a long week, with lots of sewing, mothering and other stuff and I just need to head off to sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment