Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Crazy Valentines Week

So our Valentines celebrating started on Tuesday of last week when we passed out little sweet treats to our playgroup buddies and then the gift giving kept going and going....to Beech's school friends, Annies preschool pals and so on. After all of the valentine exchanges and parties all week--we were exhausted. And what do pooped out parents do to celebrate...they split a heart shaped cake from Safeway , rent Couples Retreat and fall fast asleep half way through. Then...at last Valentines morning arrived and J made breakfast, the kiddies opened their little handmade treats--new robes, pretties and some yummy chocolates and Julian suprised me with a new little lap top (which I am typing on now--I love it) so I can blog anywhere I go. This was our 19th Valentines day together and Julian you are still the love of my life.  Anyway, thanks to my little valentine elves, it was a sweet and crazy week!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful gift from your sweetheart!
    Looks like lots of fun Valentines, and your children are just darling!
    Cerri xoxo

    ReplyDelete