Tuesday, February 23, 2010

One of My Favorite Combinations

A lovely little combination of pale sugar pink, sage green and cream

The front shoulder view

The button detail in coordinating fabric

                                                Side view and moms hand knit cupcakes

A reverse combination from the Holiday Boutique

The packaging I finally like for birthday parties--thank you Pattie

 Mo's hand knit cupcakes for my craft table

Back in December, I stumbled on these nice fabric combinations. I love the pink in this apron because it is almost a vintage like pink and it has a lovely, soft print. I sold this combo a lot at Christmas in the xtra small size. It reminds me of an old fasion pinefore. The other apron is a picture from the my table at the holiday boutique. The vintage signs are not mine, but I just love them. This is another cool fabric pairing and it is also one of my favorites. Although, I sew a lot of stuff in bright, modern fabrics--my first love will always be soft, pale colors.

The little hand knit cupcakes were a gift from my mom. I asked my mom--who is an amazing knitter, to make me some cupcakes and....she did. I use them for my craft fair tables and lots of people have offered to buy them--but they are a labor of love from my mom and just for display--thanks mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment