Monday, February 15, 2010

A Quick Check-in

I just wanted to do a quick check in. I have lots of pictures to post from all of our Valentine partying, but I will have to do that tomorrow. I also wanted to share that Miss Annie Pants and I went on quite and adventure this afternoon. We packed up our car and drove off to Berkeley. We went to Stone Mountain and Daughters Fabrics. It is an amazing fabric store that carries everything from trims, supplies and fabrics to sewing classes.

As Annie munched on her blueberries and gold fish, ,we milled around the store together. I was on the hunt for supplies--oak tag, pattern paper and vinyl. As I collected my supplies, we played eye spy--searching for "red" "blue" and "purple"..I was willing to play any game to keep her happy. As she was starting to get fussy.

After our supply run, we walked several blocks together in the warm sunshine to Starbucks. She admired passers by with dogs or kids. She saw several small dogs with their owners as we made our way down Shattuck. Then we wrapped up our walk with a chocolate milk box and two mini dognuts.

It was a lovely little adventure, going to one of my favorite stores, on a goreouse day with one of my absolute favorite people!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment