Saturday, July 24, 2010

Operation Bobo

Well I have a top secret mission going on in my life, it is "Operation Bobo". Bobo is code for Teacher Sara who is part of my family. Bobo and I met literally on a blind date several years ago, well we hit it off and never looked back--the dearest of friends we became! Anyway, she has supported me over the years with so many things--pregnancies, miscarriages, births of my children, Beech's medical stuff--she has been there and now it is my turn! I could not be more excited, she is having her first baby--a girl and I am hosting her shower and I just get to watch her enjoy prepping the babies nursery with Mike and simply getting ready to be a new momma!--Since Bobo reads this little blog....I can't say much about the shower...but here is a little peek at the invitations that went out recently!  I'd love to take credit for the idea behind the invitations, but I found the idea on this darling blog, here is the link http://ohbrooke.com/2010/05/11/cute-as-a-button-baby-shower/

I have loved every minute of planning "Operation Bobo" so far--it is easy because she is so special!

Bobo and Beech 2005 (photo by Pamela J)


No comments:

Post a Comment