Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures

Just a quick note. I have been working on photographing my little aprons for the past week. I am now 3 cans of paint into it and not much further down the road. I have shot some of my aprons outside--the natural light is so beautiful!
I have found a nice spot in our yard, but I don't really think it goes with the aprons. I am often taking photos at night(when the kiddos are sleeping). So, then I tried to re-create a back drop for my aprons that I had at christmas.One of the craft shows I did--the paint color really brought out my aprons--it is by farrow and ball, Lamp room Grey. Here are some pix...they are my favorite of all that I have taken. I did not take these, a friend Amy K was nice enough to snap them.

So I have tried to recreate this look--but I am afraid it is not working.
my pictures still seem dark and overcast like. I did try another back ground a few months ago that seemed to be ok--I did not love it, but I was still able to use it. Here it is...
Now I just have to figure out which seems to be the best back drop for these little aprons and ...stick to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment