Monday, July 19, 2010




We spent the weekend in Murphys CA. It was a beautiful, family filled weekend. It meant more to me than most because next week I am having some surgery and my amazing husband is taking the kids to tahoe while I recover. Since I have never been away from the kids for very long--this weekend was filled with me watching them more closely and mentally capturing memories of them.
Story and Cuddle Time

The Murphys Rubber Ducky Races

Our first row boat ride...it is not as easy as it looks....
joe cool relaxing boat side

Beech and mommy drivin'


The car ride home...."hey mom take a picture of me doing this..."

This is my beautiful J--the love of my life and best friend ever!


Now I am off this week to go have some tests, pre-op apts and all that jazz....
My idea of a self portrait before my next visit with Dr. S who has performed at least 10 of my reconstructive surgeries. This is an article that was done on one of the surgeries he did on my cleft lip/palate back in the late 8o's. It is from the Stanford Medical Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment