Friday, January 8, 2010

I Should Have Listened

Just a quick check… Some of you who know me, KNOW that one of my obsessions is dressing my daughter. This includes sewing her new clothes( I love modern asthetic) and purchasing vintage sewing patterns for her. She is only two, but somehow I have already purchased enough clothes for her until she turns six. I just really enjoy sewing little things and shopping for her. I love finding real vintage dresses, pretty hair bows and head bands. And the shoes---love finding the right mary janes(Jacadi makes the perfect navey blue or brown ones…they are so old school).

Anyway, EVERYONE warned me that the day would come where she would most likely have fits about wanting to wear pink and purple….TOGETHER? I casually blew these comments and words of advice off. Believing that Annie would love grey, beige and cream colors as much as I do—that even at two she would embrace organic cottons and linen fabric with the same passion as her mother….


Boy was I mistaken...

No comments:

Post a Comment